installations, testing and maintenance
IJL Communications Ltd offer fibre solutions from installations, testing, certifications and maintenance. Installation sites include Schools, Colleges, Banks, Hospitals, Data Centres, Offices and Street works.
IJL Communications Ltd can install, terminate and test OM1, OM2, OM3, multi-mode/ single mode grade fibre cables.
All engineers come fully equipped with the latest fusion splicing machines, kit, hand tools and testing equipment.
Every fibre optic cabling installation carried out by ourselves is fully tested using our OTDR testers to make sure the install is to a high standard.
On completion of any install we can supply a detailed report of the test results.
We are currently working on a number of fibre projects which are –
- KMCO – We offer an emergency response service to KMCO serving their Virgin Media fibre optic faults.
- Light Source – We are currently proving, installing, blowing, splicing fibres from BT exchange to the customers premise.
- City Fibre – We are currently working on a City Fibre project installing a pure fibre network in Peterborough which will be used to deliver gigabit services for the city council organisations & businesses.
- LGFL – We are currently proving from VM hubs to the customers premise via Virgin Media’s fibre network. This work is working within schools and education centres so all engineers on this project are CRB checked and NRSWA accredited.
- WDM – This is a technology which multiplexes a number of optical carrier signals onto a single optical fibre by using different wavelengths of laser light. These projects are upgrades of equipment in hubs and exchanges which requires installation of rack, power, new equipment and re-patching.